Thursday, December 24, 2009

Adam' s Stories

Dear bloggy, Im going to tell all of you who read this bloggy. This is about my friend at the school. Emanual is my friend. But sometimes I and my other friends call him Eman . But on Wednesday 23December2009 in the school that day that I write the date at there. In the school when the second period my music teacher told me that my friend Emanual is always be naughty in all the subject. My teacher told me if I am the best friend of Emanual or not? Then I said yes and then my teacher said dont be so friendly with Emanual my teacher mean that I can friend with him but dont be so friendly because in all the subject he is not concentrating and he always said the f word you all know what is f thing right? When it is finished about the talking I said thank you then my teacher said have a nice weekend then I said you too.

When I heard my teacher told me that I will friend with any kind of friend I have I don’t care is it a girl or a boy.


Ini lagi satu cerita Adam nak bagi tau semua orang yang baca blog ni. Adam dah main bola dengan orang belakang tu mak chek taukan budak2 tu yang main bola tu. Adam join dorang. Dorang dah jadi kawan Adam yang Adam tau nama dorang Ahmad and Walid je kalau dah habis main bola dorang cakap buzz khalas macam habis tulis blog le.

Anyway, even if I have many good friends here but there are not the same as the friends in Malaysia.


By Adam Zulkarnain.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mc ada tengok ramai budak2 tu main bola dekat rumah adam tiap2 petang....rupa2nya depa baik main dengan adam, cuma kita saja malu nak tegur mereka....kalau mak baik dengan mak2 depa lagi baguih...nanti mesti dapat macam2 (terung, mangga, dll....)

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Adam and family. Adam sihat ke. I no the F word is it fantastik or fuck? Ni tulis dalam Bahasa Malaysia... Hai Adam ni Daniel, Daniel nak tanya Eman tu teruk sangat ke sampai cikgu Adam tu cakap camtu... have a nice day . Daniel

Anonymous said...

sorry my adik is ???? please erase

Anonymous said...

sorry my adik daniel is ??? please erase it.

Anonymous said...

adam bukak laa ym yee :)

ShookranJazilan said...

mc nak buat baik je bukan nak buat jahat cikgu adam pangil adam sebab cikgitu nak tanya adam je. Danial pulak; kawan adam tu baik and tak baik, di nama kan sederhana.Rafiq nanti adam buka ym ye sabalah...