Sunday, June 8, 2008

Alis birthday!!!!!!

I'm so busy in June I'm the party planner for every birthday.I bet even for my birthday I'm still the party planner.Ohh well what can I do?
Guess where we bought this cake?It is bought freshly and 100% from the oven of Suriani's bakery.And designed by me.Its very Yummy... Now it is sale here so come and grab yours!!! 3 days left.......think about it... don't miss this special offer!!!!!!

Ali opens a gift from Adam.Thank you abang!!!


8 June 2008 is Ali's 6th birthday.....No one from Malaysia wished him.Its ok we are to far away....

2 comments:

Mrs Who? said...

happy birthday sayang. Kak Dalin mmg lupa sungguh. dgn berita yg mengejutkan ni.. Kak dalin doakan you and family ok disana. jadi ank yg baik.. dgr cakap mak n pak. hormat kakak n abg. k.. bye.. love all of you juta-juta..

ShookranJazilan said...

tq kami pun terkejut........