Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Mum's Birthday



24th June 2008.Guess what day it was. It was my mom's birthday. She is .................years old now. She is very important to all of us. At first we celebrated at the hotel where we live in Sur. It was so "Sepi'. I was so sad about that. Because it was kind of unfair. We have a very fine and happy birthday party before. My mom was not sad. But I was. Then we went out to a restaurant. It was called Al Khashaf Restaurant. It was very nice. We have some Turkish meals. Mumy invited her friends over to that restaurant. Went I went in... I saw many balloons hanging. I know that my father was up to something. But then I just ignore it and have my meal. Suddenly, the restaurant workers switch off the lights. Then we say, “why what is this?""Maybe they want us to go out”. Then came a trolley with a cake on top of it. And it was written.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURIANI SHARIFF. And it was a two layer cake. And it was delicious. There was one banana on top of it. And we all sang Happy Birthday to my mom. It was a very funny moment at that time. Apparently my mom was shy. Because she thinks that she was very old for a birthday party.

Here's something that my mom would like to read...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Whatever happens to you,
I will always be there for you.....

Actually this is the real one...

A mom...
Taught me how to walk,
Taught me how to talk.

Wear my diapers for me and,
Always make me happy.

Kiss me goodnight and,
Always hold me tight.

Pray for me,
So I will never fear.

Today's her birthday,
I will never forget.

She doesn’t feel sad if her party went wrong,
She always knows what’s best for me.

She loves us no matter who we are.

That's what makes her so special,

We don’t know what to say,

But I can only say.....TU..TU..TU..

Ibuku dikaulah Ratu Hatiku.....
And we will always love you!



By
Amanda Zulkarnain

2 comments:

aieenayan said...

Salam... Saja nak ucapkan HAPY (belated) BESDAY kak Su! Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki, dan sihat selalu :-)

ShookranJazilan said...

Terima kasih Aieen!!!!!