Sunday, May 25, 2008

Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My school holidays have started.There will be no school for two months.And that means, no
homework.Yeeeeeeee!!!But yet, we are still sitting at home doing nothing.We always go to
Lulu, jogging, lulu again then jogging.We are planning to go on a vacation, but we are not
sure yet where to go.Any ideas? mak check? aunty linda maybe? Since we are so bored...We
decorated something.Guess what.Her name is Dustbina.she's a dustbin and was born in May
2008.Here is a picture of her.
Created my self.Ideas by Ali.

She's very cute.She eats garbage and rubbish.I told my mom that i was scared.But why?
because i think I'm going to be crazy.Ali gave me this "IDEA" to decorate it.I have a
business here in Oman.I start selling crystal bracelets that i make in Omanbay.Of course 50%
of my business money have to go to my father.But i don't care.So to my cousins,my aunts and
my grandmother,if you want to buy my bracelet, simply leave a comment at the comment box.I
will get it ready and will give it to you when i go to Malaysia.Hahahahahaha.Many of my
friends went back to their hometown.They are very lucky.I want to go back but its the
matter of money and expensive flight.My father say that the flights are so expensive
because many Arabs people want to go there.What an amazing place.Malaysia.I enter an essay
competition.But i don't know if i won.It was held in the Indian school Sohar.My essay title
is "Smile And The World Smiles With You".I don't even think that i won.Cause the competition
is way over.Anyway on 25th may 2008, my mom and my brother (Adam) are going to take our
report card for our final exam.I hope i don't fail this time.This is the second time i wrote
that i hope i don't fail in my blog.Remember my essay the title was Exam? i wrote that word
in there.But its just seemed that i fail in social studies.The syllabus here are to
hard.Way harder than Malaysia."Nenek please wish me luck...."Last week i made some
cookies.It is called "cornflakes madu".I dont quite know the name in English.My family like
my cookies.(ceh perasan la pulak).Insyaallah for Eid this year i will make some for people
in Malaysia.Sitting here in Oman makes me like to cook.I cook Briyani the other day.I am
hoping to do more in the future.Last night we watch our video when we are small.It was fun
and funny.Watching our attitude when we were small were much different from now.Anyway
happy holidays to everybody.I hope to write more soon.
Made my self.Ummm delicious.hahaha


By,
Amanda Zulkarnain

7 comments:

ShookranJazilan said...

Amanda banyak lagi benda boleh `decorate' buat la lagi...apa-apa yang patut....

t linda said...

waaaaaaaaaa..amanda dah pandai masakk???waaaaaaaa..hebatt...honey cornflakes tu nampak sedappp nanti nakraya amanda balik la malaysia ek....rindu aunty linda kat korang semua...kalo T linda lalukat putrajaya mesti teringat katkorang...:(

Mrs Who? said...

hi dearie...
so.. camne duk sana??

mak chek said...

Amboi comelnya Dustbina...macam rupa Ali. Nanti tolong buatkan satu Dustbini untuk mak chek ok.
Amanda buatlah banyak2 crystal jewelry and become rich selling them! Insyallah.

Mrs Who? said...

Dearie.. Kak Dalin da post baru2 nyer kt www.lynacam.blgspot.com

ShookranJazilan said...

ok mak check nanti amanda buat kan dustbibi untuk mak check..... hahahaaha mak check ni kelakar la...pastu manda buat kan dustbino untuk pak check

Mrs Who? said...

amanda... comment yg last sekali jgn buang.. simpan tuk kenang2ngan..