Friday, November 14, 2008

My Teeth





Hello everybody! This is my teeth. This is my first teeth. A doctor pulled it out for me. It was pulled at Malaysia.It has hole in it.It is very big. Last Raya I went back to Malaysia. That time I went to a dentist in Putrajaya to pull my teeth .The doctor at Putrajaya was very nice. This is my second teeth.
it is so long you know .This teeth I pull it at Oman. When that doctor inject at my teeth I cry a little bit. When the doctor inject at my teeth Ali also cry. At that time I think Ali love me even though we always fight. Or maybe he is scared!!!!!! That night Ali use two brushes to brush his teeth HA HA HA.I think its because he learned a lesson from what he saw at the dentist.He must always take care of his teeth.So that it wouldn't be belubang like this.hahahahaha
Ali's Teeth




by
ADAM ZULKARNAIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nanti lepas semua gigi susu adam dan ali tercabut baru keluar gigi betul....lepas tu hansem le adam dan ali!.MC

ShookranJazilan said...

thank you mak cek.Adam memang hensem la...heheeheheheheh :)