Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day is My Birthday

Fathers day is my birthday.Weird right.Well here in Oman fathers day is on my birthday.So it can also be called as 'Twin Day'. Well I didn't do much on my birthday. Cause my dads in Muscat. Anyway I had a fun day being locked out by my brother-Ali-.He is very naughty these days.And sometimes could be funny too.Like the last time we were on the way to Muscat,he spelled tersekat like this>>>>>>tersircat.I was locked by him for twice today.

Ughhhh he is so naughty.But I still remain patience because now I'm .......years old.hehehehhe.Well I'm ......this year.and I hope to be a better person, if I could. Well as today is fathers day too so I'm going to talk about fathers day too.Well i didn't celebrate fathers day either.Cause my dad's in Muscat.But I am great full to have a dad like my dad.My dad is my hero.I love you daddy! Well happy fathers day to all and till next time.





From me,

Amanda Zulkarnain

3 comments:

mak chek said...

Looks like Father's Day in Malaysia is also Manda's birthday...many happy returns of the day...may Allah bless you and may all your wishes come true...lots of love

ShookranJazilan said...

Thanks a lot mak check.i/we thought that father's day was on 15 or 16 in Malaysia.Mummy said"tak pelah kami di perantauan tak tau".Thanks again for commenting!lots of love to you too!

Anonymous said...

lama xjumpa love zulfa