Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On the 15th of February

On the 15th February , I have posted a picture of a certificate and the title was Mabrook (Congratulation) The drawing competition was held on 14th February...He..he... I didn’t write any descriptions about it. So now I am going to continue my previous blog. I am going to tell you about the certificate. On Valentine’s Day, mostly the most special day to all, in my school, I had a drawing competition. As you all can see in the certificate I got number 1. Alhamdullillah.But I couldn't have won without my mother and my father's help. So on 15th of February when the teacher announced that I got first place, I was so happy. My mom said that it was the best valentines present.


I don’t have the picture of my drawing. Because it is being paste in my school notice board. But still I do have my practice picture that I practiced at home. Every day, my mom, my dad and I always slept late. We always slept late because of this drawing competition. My dad gave me the ideas. My mom also helped me, and I do the drawings and colorings. All our hard works wasn’t really a waste. I was so happy I got number 1. Ohh yes the title of the art competition was ‘spring festival’. I did a Japanese style spring festival. Thanks to one of my teachers in Malaysia that once showed me how to make a ‘kimono’. On my picture there was a ‘sakura’ flower on it. I think that’s it for now. Thanks for reading, till next time!


by,

Amanda Zulkarnain

2 comments:

t linda said...

congratulation amanda....waaa...bagus tu...bakat2 terpendam dah mula terserlah....

ShookranJazilan said...

thank you aunty linda.....ala bakat kecik2 je.....aunty linda doakan lah lagi kejayaan amanda ye....