Sunday, March 23, 2008

Exam...

This week we have a HUGE exam.And i am trying to do the very best among the best for this
HUGE exam.My first exam is Computer...Which is very hard.I jusy hope i dont fail in the
exam.I feel like going to the beach again..haa speaking about beach last week i went to the
beach.It was so fun.We swim at the beach and we also had a picnic at the beach.The sea was
very nice.My daddy also swim with us at the beach.It was a very fun day.But..the weather
was very hot.But it was very cold when take a dip in the sea.I have a new MALAYSIAN
friend.But she is not in my school.She is in Sohar International School.She is 11 years old
but she is in class 6.Her name is Raudhah.Her mom and dad is my mommy and my daddy's
friend.She has a smaller brother and a smaller sister.Wish me luck...:)!

By,
Amanda

3 comments:

mak chek said...

Hope Amanda pass with flying colours!!!

ShookranJazilan said...

TQ..mak chek...I love...n miss..u..

ShookranJazilan said...

TQ..mak chek...I love...n miss..u..