Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kebaya

5 days to go and the festival will come....What festival??haaa its a food festival at my school..."Amanda come here"...My teacher said..."Yes madam" i said...Well my teacher said that amanda do you you have a Philipine bridal dress?I think when she first saw me she thinks that i am a Philipine girl....Dont i look Malaysian??well whatever..Then i say no,i dont have a Philipines bridal dress.Force you mother to buy a bridal dress..At the last period my friend said..did madam know that you are Malaysian?i dont think so...ok acctually (panjang citenye)so i will just be strait to the point....My family and i went to muscat festival to find the nice cloth,cheap,and not to over..Then taior...Where in the world can we find a tailor at oman that knows how to make a malaysian dress?My mother n my dad design the dress for me..Owh they are the very best designers..So if you need your kebaya dress call my mom and dad to design for..I am sure 100% sure you will like it.Ok back to my story...Then theres this tailor at the front of my house.It is no really infront of my house.It is infront of my house but right side.We go to the tailor and ask him to design the dress.Then he said ok i will finish the dress in 7 days.7 days went by.We wanted to take the dress but...it is not finished.Then the same thing happen again and again...till the dress is done.When the dress is done time to find some accessories.We just by some beads and make the necklace and bracelet.And my tiara.I bought the tiara and just put some beads and flowers on it.Mt tiara is very beautiful you know... by,
amanda

4 comments:

Tlinda said...

bile amanda nak tunjuk gamba2 kebaya tu???

ShookranJazilan said...

nnt la ble manda dh tangkap gamba...thank you for comment...tunggu dan lihat..

ShookranJazilan said...

nnt la ble manda dh tangkap gamba...thank you for comment...tunggu dan lihat..

mak chek said...

Where's your magic wand, Manda?.