Monday, March 10, 2008

Food festival

After 5 days..And that was 6th march 2008.On 6 march,guess what day is it?? It was the day of my school food festival.I went there at 4 o'clock.Because all the pupils that participate in any items must come early..Eventhough they dont do anything. When i arrived, my friend Promise was there with her mother.She participated in the same event like me, she's in the bridal groom. But she was the groom and her sister Carol was the bride. Carol was very shy..She said she was shy because of her hair..But i think her hair is ok..Well if she was shy to it,then its up to her.I can't do anything but to look and hear her talking and shouting. My teacher turned up late that day.I think i know why. It's because we were supposed to help her to cut the fruits for our stall.Then she came like half an hour later. When she came we said "thank god".We were very happy.Because we bring bags.Not just any bags.But bags that were full with......"STUFFS".That made the bag heavy.Those stuffs are bridal dresses and stuff. Full of pins, make ups, accesories and much more.I took care of my teachers stall with my friend Promise.Our stall was some Pakistani food.It was a yoghurt.Not any yoghurt that you've ever taste.But this on is different.This yoghurt is mix with all vegetables and fruits.Promise and I?we dont like it.A lot of Pakistani's buy it.There are many stalls over there.Like mehndi stall, ps2 stall, ps3 stall and Omani Halwa stall and etc.It was very fun there at the festival.I enjoy it very much.This is the picture of my bridal dress.......

PROMISE AND ME...








By,
Amanda

2 comments:

Tlinda said...

hehehe amanda ..banyak nyer pakai rantai mutiara...macam queen tuh...

ShookranJazilan said...

hi aunty linda..tiara tu pak bli..then pak design...yg rantai n glang pak buat..klu nk tmph la...thank you...aunty lindaaaaaaa....ble nk dtg sni??