Friday, September 12, 2008

Babu

Babu(Borhanuddin) in Ali's spectacles

I have an adopted brother name babu.I met him in the bus on our way to Saudi Arabia.He is really cute and always laugh too.He always laugh like this hihihihihihihihihi.He always follow me to where ever I go.He likes to seat beside me.when i change the place he cried and say Nahi nahi...
My sister, my brother and i really miss babu...I dont know when we will meet again?

Anyway, Happy Ramadan too all.

Babu and us in the bus...



By,

Adam Zulkarnain

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Babu looks as though he is happy - glasses or no glasses

Mrs Who? said...

erm.. comel nye adik angkat adam tu.. ali tak jealous ke abg dia rapat dgn org lain?

Anonymous said...

adam dan ali, nanti datang lah dekat rumah kite best tau ada orang main bunga api dan mercun tahu tak kite seronok sangat daripada arif ingat tak lagi kite.

ShookranJazilan said...

o..arif terima kasih..adampun ingat arif kita naik basikal, alipun..kami nak p raya rumah arif klu sempat

nambua said...

Assalamualaikum!!

Hai Adam.. Apa khabar?
Ingat tak lagi aku Zulfadhli dari Putrajaya??

Selamat Hari Raya!!