Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ramadan


Hi everyone.It is already Ramadan here in Oman.I am having a hard time fasting here as it is summer.But when it is winter,it will be a very fun time to fast.I happened to know some countries have also started their fast.Example,Malaysia.I am so sorry that i haven't written since i came home from Saudi Arabia.I've been busy lately with school tests and i need to catch up on my school work.I really ,really miss bazaar Ramadan in Malaysia.With all the food we can eat,it is so interesting.Bet everybody is having a fine time in Malaysia.



I made some chocolate chip cookies.At the first trial it didn't went well, at all.Then my dad helped me a lot.And after that it was so well and delicious to eat too.During my weekend holidays,there was nothing to do and no where to go since it is Ramadan.So, i have this funky idea to create a doll.And i did.It was so cute.Then i made one for my mom.Her's was black and white.Mine was pink.So if you happen to get bored, order some dolls from me.I heard that my friend Zulfa and Jazmin is reading my blog.So, I would just like to say Hi and thanks for reading.I miss you Zulfa and Jazmin.Ohh, before I forgot Happy Ramadan and to all my friends, Good luck on you UPSR for 2009.I hope all of you get 5A's in everything.There's one story related to my doll.When I went to the mosque in Masjidil Haram, the guard of the door 73, have to check our bags.So, I handed mine to the guard.My phone charm was a cute lil puppy.It was a gift from my friend.The guard took it out and she said "Ya habibi, haraaaam".And on our way upstairs, my mom and I laughed about it.That's it for now.Till next time........

RAMADAN KAREEM.

by;
Amanda Zulkarnain

11 comments:

bomfim said...

Isso parece bom!!!!!!!!!
Mande a receita. Visite meu blog

Mrs Who? said...

manda, bomfirm ni sapa?? kwn ker?? wa... buat doll?? dgn apa?? huhu.. love you!!

ShookranJazilan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShookranJazilan said...

hi kak dalin x tau la bomfim ni sapa.ooo buat doll dgn clay je.pak pnye clay.pak aja cara nk bakar.amanda design sendiri.happy ramadan.thanks for the comment.!!!!!love ya too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mak chek said...

I would like to order one purple doll please... and also the famous 'amus' cookies...looks delicious must taste delicious too.

ShookranJazilan said...

hi mak cek.nk oder purple doll?? boleh-boleh.tunggu Amanda balik mesia nnt ye.Mak cek tnye la nnek mne tau nk main doll jugak ke.heheehehehe.kalau boring-boring adala doll boleh main.klu rindu kt amanda ke...mne tau la kn.hehehehehehe.Thnks for your comment.

Mrs Who? said...

Manda, doll ni free ke kena byr?? ekeke.. kalau free nk.. kalau byr, kak dalin pikir masak2.. ekeke... nggee..

ShookranJazilan said...

free for untuk spe yg komen di sini sje.so free for u lah.....heheheehehe:)

Mrs Who? said...

haha.. xde la.. kak dalin graw jer.. nk buat kenang kenangan..

Anonymous said...

hi manda,lama x jumpa.rasanyalahkan nak order jugak tapi warna pink.I MISS YOU!!!!!

ShookranJazilan said...

Hi zulfa!!! ko ni x abis2 la ngan pink ko tu.Boleh... tp ko kna ada la ye ble nk anta nnt.Miss u too!!!:)