Friday, December 5, 2008

A GIFT FROM MY FRIEND



Last time my friend give me a car because I kirem the car. My friend name is Tajammal Ali .He is from Pakistan.He is my Pakistan best friend.He always help me and he and I always give chocolate. I kirem 2 because 1 is for Ali and 1 is for me one is blue colour and one is yellow colour. The blue colour he already pasang it and he put inside his bag and berkecay and that blue car I try to pasang it. I can do it than I eat an ice-cream than terkena the ice-cream. When I met him today I said that car was broken than he say I will buy onemore. Than I gift the money to him he said no no Adam just take the money he said , than I just give the money and I ran away. My frend and i...BFF...my sister called it ~'Best Friends Forever'






and...winter is coming !!


BY

ADAM ZULKARNAIN

2 comments:

azila said...

slmt hari raya aidiladha kak..
mcm mana sambutan di sana?

ShookranJazilan said...

Terima kasih Azila..Oman raya Selasa, Arab Saudi dan yg lain raya sama Isnin mcm Malaysia...