Wednesday, January 30, 2008

at school...


At school.....i have a friend named Promise.Weird huh???But she is a very nice girl.But still,i miss my friends,my cousin,grandma's,grandpa's and etc...At school Promise always sing.Not just that i am sitting beside her.At home i have no friends at all.Know what,now i have a school uniform.So now i dont need to wear abaya at the school.I'm in class 6.Unfortunately,not all of them are 11++ or 12.Some of them are 13,14 and 15.I am so much sure you want to know why.This is because they enter the class late.Why??because they dint pass the "BIG" exam.I walk home from school.I walk with my brother.But sometimes my father take me with his car...Yesterday,i went to the beach with my family.We collected so many seashells and birds feather.At home ali said "mak bulu ali dah ade empat!"Do you know what that "bulu" stands for?It is stand for that feather thing.Just now a friend of my father and my mother came.She is an Iraqi.That aunty's name is "Sohar".Acctualy,Sohar is the place were i stay...Today Promise just read in Malaysia.She reads very funny.She reads like a robot.She even laugh funny.So, whenever she laugh,You will also laugh.Another aunty want to come after this.So,we are now waiting for her.....

By,
Amanda

No comments: