Thursday, January 24, 2008

New school,New life....


PAKISTAN SCHOOL SOHAR...My school in Oman.That school is not very big.But it is still ok. I passed the second admision test.YIPPIE so happy.AT THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.It was very scary.I felt very different.I'm so freakout that day.I'm the only person in school that are from MALAYSIA.So many pupils ask me what is my name,how old am i.Oh 1 more thing i just want to tell you that i'm in class 6.In class 6,we have a very little amount of pupils.There are only 16 girls and 5 boys.My class teachers name is 'SIR TARIQ'.I have friends there.The names are:Promise,Haiqa,Sania,Sony,Faqia,Alishba etc...They are all very kind.Most of them are Pakistani.Promise is from South Africa.She speaks very good english.The boys in class 6 are very noisy.Their syllabus are much more difficult then Malaysia.I prefer Malaysia's syllabus cause they are much easier.There is going to be a FOOD FESTIVAL at school.Its going to be held at March.It is going to be at a stadium in Sohar.Everybody must participate in the festival.3rd day.It was much better on the 3rd day.They do rotation everyday.And i can seat anywere i wanted to.

By,
Amanda


3 comments:

ShookranJazilan said...

you are doing a very great story....

marianaZ91 said...

hai amanda...
ni kak mena ni..
how r u and your family?
i hope all you in the pink of health..
tok wan manda bru nk blajar email..
dia suwoh kak mena bukak blog ni..
KAMI dah bace da blog ur family
k la.. kim salam kat paksu,maksu,adam n ali..
BUBYE..

Dr Fadzidah Ariffin said...

salaam...kami akan bpindah ke oman bulan okt....sekolah apa yang sesuai di muscat? ada tak malasian yang saya boleh contact di sana?