Thursday, January 17, 2008

my journey to Oman



27TH DECEMBER 2007...7.30P.M we are now ready at KLIA.We've cheked in.We are ready to say goodbye
to our relatives.8.30P.M now boarding at gate 12.Me, my mom, and my two naughty brothers.We're
rushing like an EXPLORACE competion.8.55P.M get ready to say goodbye to MALAYSIA.9.00 P.M up and away
we go.Oman here we come.our journey is about 6 hours.But stopping at ABU DHABI 3 hours makes our journey
from 6 hours to 9 hours.On the plane.....I drink a very refreshing APPLE juice.Our flight was ETIHAD
AIRWAYS.There are tv's infront of our seat.Watching tv,eating nuts and biscuits was so relaxing...We ate
good food at the plane.We wacth lots of new movies.We even played games.We ate NASI BRIYANI WITH MEAT
on the plane.6 hours had pass by.Time to wait 3 ours at...ABU DHABI.We waited at our gate that has been told.
I sat near a trash can.My brothers we're doing some activities on their activities pad.I was doing the same thing to.
1 hour later...My brothers sleep so soundly.I was about to sleep.Then..."ETIHAD AIRWAYS FLIGHT NO.MH115 NOW BOARDING AT
GATE 15".YIPPPY!!!We are now ready for the next plane.Our next plane was about 1 hour 45 minutes.
Our second plane,has no tv at our seats.We ride a bus to go to that plane.We waited for a very long
time at our gate.1 HOUR 45 MINUTES.....We eat n drink on the plane.I seat near the window.
It was very exciting to see the plane land n taking off.1 hour 45 minutes pass by..."YEEEEE
I AM NOW AT MUSCAT"LOST...for a short while only.We can't seem to find were to go.And all the
writing are in ARAB.Still,some of the pupils understand english.LUCKILY.These Arab pupils,
they were not so very friendly like what i though.But only some of them.Then...OH NO!!!"WE GOT STUCK BY THE OFFICER...."just for a while.That makes me panic a little bit.But my mother is not.I was panic because,there are food in 1 of the bag like 3 bottles of soy sauce - kicap kipas udang!.Luckily we passed that gate.When we open the door..."DADDY".We said.We hug our daddy
very tight.He drove us home.And here we are in.....SOHAR.
By Amanda Zulkarnain

1 comment:

zoolmd said...

Somehow I missed reading this before this. Good account of your experience here, thanks